My B-day Reveal.... Finally!!!!

kshin30

O.G.
Apr 4, 2007
Hi Ladies,

Last month I wrote that the bag I've wanted finally came in. Well I went to pick it up on Good Friday, but it was supposed to be for my birthday which is today. I promised my husband I wouldn't open the box until my b-day. So after a month sitting in the closet I finally got to open it. Ahhhhhh now I can look at it. (YAH)
I have been a little depressed today. My husband was very generous and my 2 boys were great but turning 39 has been depressing...
But tonight I decided to take a picture of all my bags together and this brought a smile to my face. Didn't know taking a look at all my bags together would brighten my day.
Goldie and Whitey are at the spa and missed very much!

The Etoupe was from DH , the Evelyne and Kelly wallet from my boys.

Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• DSC01492 (Custom).JPG
    DSC01492 (Custom).JPG
    11 KB · Views: 425
  • DSC01493 (Custom).JPG
    DSC01493 (Custom).JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 430
  • DSC01496 (Custom).JPG
    DSC01496 (Custom).JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 431
great presents!! Sorry you were depressed, but I am glad to hear that your lovely menfolk conspired to give you some orange cheer!

Great gifts, congratulations!!!

39 is young, I promise. My mom is 89 and just bought a smart new townhouse....

Sorry ladies,

This is my first time posting pictures. I hope this works.

Attachments

• DSC01492 (Large).JPG
    DSC01492 (Large).JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 406
  • DSC01493 (Large).JPG
    DSC01493 (Large).JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 430
  • DSC01496 (Large).JPG
    DSC01496 (Large).JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 437
Thanks everyone for cheering me up more.

Ms. Fashionista- I like your thinking. My 7 year old told all his friends at afterschool that I turned 30 today and that I would stay 30 forever. I love him to death

Happy birthday and CONGRATS, kshin30! Your b-day pressies are FABULOUS!

attachment.php

attachment.php

and so are your pics and collection, btw... :yes:

attachment.php

Happy Birthday to you kshin 30! :queen:for the day! I'm right there with you sister, 39 in two months.....i also read 39 is the new 29, now if I can just get my body to look like it too :roflmfao: You collection is stunning, that would cheer me up in a nanosecond! Every one of your birkins is in my top ten, 1) vert anis, 2) etoupe, 3) potiron 4) rouge 5) fuschia, 6) blue jean......I lvove the colors of the H rainbow! Happy birthday, be happy, :drinks: T.