My B-day Reveal.... Finally!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

Last month I wrote that the bag I've wanted finally came in. Well I went to pick it up on Good Friday, but it was supposed to be for my birthday which is today. I promised my husband I wouldn't open the box until my b-day. So after a month sitting in the closet I finally got to open it. Ahhhhhh now I can look at it. (YAH)
    I have been a little depressed today. My husband was very generous and my 2 boys were great but turning 39 has been depressing...
    But tonight I decided to take a picture of all my bags together and this brought a smile to my face. Didn't know taking a look at all my bags together would brighten my day.
    Goldie and Whitey are at the spa and missed very much!

The Etoupe was from DH , the Evelyne and Kelly wallet from my boys.

Thanks for letting me share.

Attached Files:

2. great presents!! Sorry you were depressed, but I am glad to hear that your lovely menfolk conspired to give you some orange cheer!

Great gifts, congratulations!!!

39 is young, I promise. My mom is 89 and just bought a smart new townhouse....

3. Hi, and Happy Birthday! Is there a way to make/post your pics bigger? I would love to see what you got for your special day!:flowers:

4. happy birthday, kshin30!! Hey, didn't you get the memo? 39 is the new 29!!! I too would like to see your pics...it wouldn't enlarge for me.

5. Happy Birthday! Congrats on the lovely bags. :yes:

6. happy bday! awesome presents!

7. Happy Birthday! :party:

8. Sorry ladies,

This is my first time posting pictures. I hope this works.

Attached Files:

9. happy birthday, congrats :smile: You have a very beautiful collection on Hermes.

10. Thanks everyone for cheering me up more.

Ms. Fashionista- I like your thinking. My 7 year old told all his friends at afterschool that I turned 30 today and that I would stay 30 forever. I love him to death

11. :party: Congrats!!! And Happy Birthday! :drinkup:

12. Happy birthday and whatan amazing collection! :love:

13. Happy birthday and CONGRATS, kshin30! Your b-day pressies are FABULOUS!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and so are your pics and collection, btw... :yes:

[​IMG]

14. Happy Birthday to you kshin 30! :queen:for the day! I'm right there with you sister, 39 in two months.....i also read 39 is the new 29, now if I can just get my body to look like it too :roflmfao: You collection is stunning, that would cheer me up in a nanosecond! Every one of your birkins is in my top ten, 1) vert anis, 2) etoupe, 3) potiron 4) rouge 5) fuschia, 6) blue jean......I lvove the colors of the H rainbow! Happy birthday, be happy, :drinks: T.

15. Happy Birthday! What lovely presents. :smile: Hope you enjoy them all for many more years to come~