My Azur Speedy Via eLux

Okay, the sales rep told me that the orders that were messed up were given top priority.. so they sold out of the Speedy 25, even though I pre-ordered! WTF!! So, he suggested that I get the 30, and I said yes since it was only $30 difference. And he gave me free shipping. I guess it worked out.

Okay, the sales rep told me that the orders that were messed up were given top priority.. so they sold out of the Speedy 25, even though I pre-ordered! WTF!! So, he suggested that I get the 30, and I said yes since it was only $30 difference. And he gave me free shipping. I guess it worked out.

I'm glad you got one :yahoo: . They charged me for 2 Speedy 25's and I only wanted one so they took one off. I was hoping that you would be able to get it. I hope i like the 25, i have a 30 now and love it, you will too. :heart:

I have been on-line most of the morning. The only thing coming up are the cles and the French purse. Maybe they are matching inventory & orders before puttinh up the bags?

OMG :wtf:

I just called eLux this morning, and he said the bags are in their warehouse now. They aren't unpdate the website.

They will update it again may be this late afternoon or tomorrow morning .

Ps. Can we do the rebates while purchase on the phone as well? I thought we can get the ****** only when we link from their website.. :confused1: