My August PCE ( just arrived)

Jul 14, 2007
hi
these are my latest haul, the framed ergo satchel in orange, magenta and the leather barrett were my PCE purchase (thanks to couture dreams) and the green cole haan satchel is my great find at Nordie during labor day sale

Attachments

• P9060398.JPG
    P9060398.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 109
  • P9060399.JPG
    P9060399.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 86
  • P9060400.JPG
    P9060400.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 53
  • P9060401.JPG
    P9060401.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 97
  • P9060402.JPG
    P9060402.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 114
ohhhhhhh:happydance:, must be a happy day for you. all those colors are sooooooo yummy. delicious. thanks for sharing your cole too :smile:. you have so many fun colors for the fall, which one are you going to use first?

thanks \
i love the green cole haan, that is my green purse. I' m not so sure if i should keep both the orange and the magenta ergo satchel? any input please? if i only keep one, what color should I keep, thanks ladies

Oh - i love the colors! Great finds! I would keep both, but if you are only keeping one I would keep the magenta. It is more "me". But I love the orange - and how unexpected it is...

Beautiful colors! Great haul, love all of them. It would be hard for me to choose between satchels, but I love that laced magenta one. I have the orange and do love it, but that magenta looks so yummy!

Aww, they're beautiful. The Barrett reminds me strongly of the Legacy Boutique collection from NYC, but I'm so glad they made the similar looking style available to other states. They're lovely. I also love your cole haan as well.

As for what Ergo to keep, I would keep the purple color (magenta?) one. It's slightly different from the regular orange pleated Ergo. And the color is just yummy.

Good luck.

Great buys!! I have the Barrett and love it. And you're right about how roomy it really is. As far as the ergos, I would keep the magenta, which is definitely more uncommon than the orange.

i think the burnt orange one is nicer! i actually find the laced one a little too fussy. the older style seems more classic and that burnt orange colour is yum! :heart: