My August PCE ( just arrived)

aquablueness

Whale Tail!
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Bay Area, California
ohhhhhhh:happydance:, must be a happy day for you. all those colors are sooooooo yummy. delicious. thanks for sharing your cole too :smile:. you have so many fun colors for the fall, which one are you going to use first?

Jul 14, 2007
thanks \
i love the green cole haan, that is my green purse. I' m not so sure if i should keep both the orange and the magenta ergo satchel? any input please? if i only keep one, what color should I keep, thanks ladies

princesskara

Princeskara
O.G.
Jul 5, 2008
The Rainy City
Oh - i love the colors! Great finds! I would keep both, but if you are only keeping one I would keep the magenta. It is more "me". But I love the orange - and how unexpected it is...

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Florida
Oh...very nice choices! I love the pleated satchels but if I had to give one up it would be the orange.

Jul 14, 2007
thanks guys, i love all color. The barrett is actually very spacious. I'm still keeping tihe tag attched. i y am hoping if barette will come in in teal, that would be my wish.

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
Ohhh it's like a bag of skittles with that color variety, I love it! Those colors are fantastic!!!!!

NorthStar

Let's go WILD!
Mar 10, 2008
Minnesota Native, Ohio Resident
Beautiful colors! Great haul, love all of them. It would be hard for me to choose between satchels, but I love that laced magenta one. I have the orange and do love it, but that magenta looks so yummy!

aillae

mmm...
Sep 3, 2008
Aww, they're beautiful. The Barrett reminds me strongly of the Legacy Boutique collection from NYC, but I'm so glad they made the similar looking style available to other states. They're lovely. I also love your cole haan as well.

As for what Ergo to keep, I would keep the purple color (magenta?) one. It's slightly different from the regular orange pleated Ergo. And the color is just yummy.

Good luck.

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Sunny Arizona
Great buys!! I have the Barrett and love it. And you're right about how roomy it really is. As far as the ergos, I would keep the magenta, which is definitely more uncommon than the orange.