My Artsy MM just arrived, but......

windy, before you give up on your Artsy, have you tried bending the shoulder strap back and forth a bit to loosen the leather? You might try that, and then put something weighty in the bag and let it hang on a doorknob or something rounded (not a narrow hook) overnight. Once the handle has a bit of shape to it, I think you will find that you have a lot more room. This made all the difference for me, and I can now put it on my shoulder (which is not kid sized!) easily. If you try and still don't love it, no harm done...there will always be another bag!

Sorry about your experience with the Artsy - i was a little disappointed on the folds of the sides of the Artsy - almost looks as if they didnt know what to do with the material so they folded and tucked it in. High price for the handle and the key ring additions...yeah its a disappointment indeed!

What a bummer!

When I saw it at the store I fell in love, tried it on to check how the drop was and for me it was perfect! Try slouching it some to maybe give a deeper drop, otherwise the GM might make you fall in love all over again!

Glad I read your posts ladies as after three years and after considering of buying it I tried it on and realized the same thing. The drop is too little. I don't even know if slouching the top would do wonders and it really bothers me under the armpit. Most of the ladies and some on youtube say after a while it is comfortable, but what if I realize too late that it isn't. You lose a lot of money in selling.

I have the artsy and loving it so far. I tried it several times in the store and pass on it like 3 times. I almost got the NF instead because I was dying for DA. But my DBF, surprised me with the artsy. So I was committed to it from the start. Trained the handles and now I am rocking it. But once you start training the handles you cannot return it anymore. So, if you we're in the fence at the beginning this is not the bag for you. It's my one of the most complimented bag.

You have to wear it to break in the handle and create a longer drop . If you try on the all leather artsy you will see . Watch DSMommy u tube video on the artsy . If you like the look . Keep it . It will work out .

You have to wear it to break in the handle and create a longer drop . If you try on the all leather artsy you will see . Watch DSMommy u tube video on the artsy . If you like the look . Keep it . It will work out .

Hahaha! I just bumped a thread of yours last week where u stated that every morning u debate on the pain of artsy or the annoyance of speedy for quote "all damn day." So...