My Amazing Wisteria has come

Thank you so much for your warm Congrats, I do not usually spend this
amount of money on 2 spy bags in one go, but it was a treat for myself.

Pyrexia - I do not know what one is my favourite now, I am very lucky they are all so beautiful. Just hoping I win the Lottery tomorrow so I can put some funds back into my bank account LOL....

Thank you so much for your warm Congrats, I do not usually spend this
amount of money on 2 spy bags in one go, but it was a treat for myself.

Pyrexia - I do not know what one is my favourite now, I am very lucky they are all so beautiful. Just hoping I win the Lottery tomorrow so I can put some funds back into my bank account LOL....

Saich, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :P

Saich, I'm so glad you got this spy--isn't it incredibly soft and well made, and even more beautiful in real life?? You look so cute wearing it....and I noticed the shoes, too! Must have, must have...pretty, pretty!! :drool:

Merry Christmas and all the best of the season to all!:heart: :wlae: :heart:

I have just got my amazing Wisteria Honey spy, it is so beautiful. Bought from our very own Fendigal on ebay who is fantastic.

The leather is bubbly and soooooooooo soft, its brand new never used.

I am sitting at the computer writing this and just grinning so "Over the Moon" with it have a look at the photos. Excuse the photo of me the mirror I had to get down from the loft otherwise it would have been a photo taken in my bathroom..........
Beautiful beautiful bag congratulations!!!!!!! I am so in love with it. I am now waiting for my honey wisteria to arrive from Neiman Marcus online, I pray that it is it is as bubbly and beautiful as yours....I can't wait.:nuts: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I know the honey wisterias were first released earlier this year, do you know whether they were released in the middle of the year? I guess what I am asking is whether all the honey wisterias ever made, came from the same batch?

Beautiful beautiful bag congratulations!!!!!!! I am so in love with it. I am now waiting for my honey wisteria to arrive from Neiman Marcus online, I pray that it is it is as bubbly and beautiful as yours....I can't wait.:nuts: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I know the honey wisterias were first released earlier this year, do you know whether they were released in the middle of the year? I guess what I am asking is whether all the honey wisterias ever made, came from the same batch?

Hi Sally, Yes I think so, they were Limited editions, I believe they are bring more of the white Wisteria out for next season but not the Honey. It is the most amazing bag, would buy another one of these, wish they would do a Blueberry one for next season:heart:

I am so glad you got the one from NM I am sure you will not be disappointed please post pictures when you get it. Mine is bubbly which I was quite amazed at, not as bubbly as my others but you really do not need it over bubbly as you have the flowers.