My Amazing DH found me a ....

Yes! It is on hold and I've called once already to make sure it was in fact on hold after seeing some people's things on here got put back :wtf:

Part of me is wondering if I should just ebay one since the final cost will be about the same :shame: but I'm in the mood for a road trip :heart:

oh good!!! :upsidedown: Yeah for me it cost a bit to go because I drive a yukon xl which is the gmc version of a suburban :wtf: but it is 1 1/2 to 2 hours away and it is fun to go to the city and eat out and stuff.. and the first time my dh had to go there to get some equipment for work anyway. It does get expensive though. :wtf: Make sure you post pics when you get your beauty!! :yes:

Yes! It is on hold and I've called once already to make sure it was in fact on hold after seeing some people's things on here got put back :wtf:

Part of me is wondering if I should just ebay one since the final cost will be about the same :shame: but I'm in the mood for a road trip :heart:

You'll get to check it out in person by going to the outlet. I have between a 3.5 and 4.5 hour drive *each* way now to get to an outlet (makes me long for the days of the 1.75 hour drive each way to Rehobeth that I thought was SO long). I have cars that get decent gas mileage but it's still a tank of gas (and about 35 dollars) plus almost most of a day to go. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I love my Ali. Go go go. Make a fun trip out of it. And enjoy the experience. The SAs in the TX outlets are really great and I am sure they will be where you are going too:yes:

I know what you all mean...my outlet is 4 hours one way but going there is half the fun!! I never would've gotten my leather coat if I didn't make the drive there. Okay, on the other hand, it might actually SAVE you money to just buy one off eBay!!!

Ok guys I'm getting a little sad :sad: The weather up here in NY is absolutely awful and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get up to the outlet since it is so far (7 hour round trip) to get my Ali!!!

I called and asked if they can mail things and they said no, is this true? I'm seriously so upset right now :sad::crybaby:

Ok guys I'm getting a little sad :sad: The weather up here in NY is absolutely awful and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get up to the outlet since it is so far (7 hour round trip) to get my Ali!!!

I called and asked if they can mail things and they said no, is this true? I'm seriously so upset right now :sad::crybaby:

oh no!!!! :wtf: No, outlets will not ship unless you pay full retail. Do you have a closer outlet? If so you can do what's called a charge send where you go into the closer outlet and pay and then the other outlet gets the info and ships the bag to you. If not, call the outlet and either see if they can hold it longer, or you can pay for it over the phone and they will hold it for 2 weeks.. have you looked on ebay?

This one is at $199 with 7 hours left.. there are a couple for $299 BIN maybe you could negotiate a better deal? :shrugs: At the outlets with the extra 10% off they are $216 before tax... ebay and paypal do add appx 10% on top for fees though, and you would also have to pay gas if you go.. good luck, let me know what you do!!! :yes:

oh no!!!! :wtf: No, outlets will not ship unless you pay full retail. Do you have a closer outlet? If so you can do what's called a charge send where you go into the closer outlet and pay and then the other outlet gets the info and ships the bag to you. If not, call the outlet and either see if they can hold it longer, or you can pay for it over the phone and they will hold it for 2 weeks.. have you looked on ebay?

I do have an outlet two hours away, they just didn't have the Ali... :sad:

We actually do have to head up there anyhow this week to deposit a check, so although the weather would still be bad, it's less distance for us.

How should I go about it if I go to the closer outlet tomorrow? Should I tell them such and such a store is holding a bag for me, can you do a charge send?

I really hope they will this is just such a fabulous deal and the only outlet around that has the alis, let alone the white!!

What a sweet DH! Here are a couple more pics to tyde you over until your new beauty arrives:graucho:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 281.jpg
    Ebay Pics 281.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Ebay Pics 282.jpg
    Ebay Pics 282.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 28
  • Ebay Pics 297.jpg
    Ebay Pics 297.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Ebay Pics 301.jpg
    Ebay Pics 301.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Ebay Pics 302.jpg
    Ebay Pics 302.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 26
We drove two hours yesterday each way to look at another outlet and they had the Mandy in black and brown but no alis :sad:

So now this is a 6 hour round trip.. I feel crazy (in a good way, LOL)

Congrats!!! I wish my hubby actually looked for my bags. Sometime after I have called tons of stores I want to drive and go get it it is like pulling teeth to get him to drive with me. Thank god I have a friend who doesn't mind shopping!

I do have an outlet two hours away, they just didn't have the Ali... :sad:

We actually do have to head up there anyhow this week to deposit a check, so although the weather would still be bad, it's less distance for us.

How should I go about it if I go to the closer outlet tomorrow? Should I tell them such and such a store is holding a bag for me, can you do a charge send?

I really hope they will this is just such a fabulous deal and the only outlet around that has the alis, let alone the white!!

exactly... you just go into the closer outlet, explain that you have a bag on hold out X outlet and you need to do a charge/send. They will charge you for the bag, do an imprint of your card, and fax it to the other outlet.. than the outlet that has the bag can even ship it right to your home. :tup:

exactly... you just go into the closer outlet, explain that you have a bag on hold out X outlet and you need to do a charge/send. They will charge you for the bag, do an imprint of your card, and fax it to the other outlet.. than the outlet that has the bag can even ship it right to your home. :tup:

Omg you are the best! I feel so much better now, I was seriously almost crying because I'm a big baby lol.. but I would just feel too bad making that long of a trip just for a bag even though it's "the" bag.

We need to go to Buffalo anyhow though and the Niagra Falls outlets are right there :girlsigh:

Omg you are the best! I feel so much better now, I was seriously almost crying because I'm a big baby lol.. but I would just feel too bad making that long of a trip just for a bag even though it's "the" bag.

We need to go to Buffalo anyhow though and the Niagra Falls outlets are right there :girlsigh:

no problem :okay: I hope it all works out! Just make sure you get her quick or they will put her back on the shelves and from what I have been told the extra 10% ends Sunday. :yes: