My All-Weather LV bag is here!!

Hey Jill, did you end up wearing this bag lots in the winter?

no not lots..just cuz this past winter was soooo cold that once I did wear it out, and the handles got really hard and it was hard to maneuver. That and I'm just scared it'll crack...LOL. For winter I use my Gucci abbey bag...it's pretty much my throw around bag LOl (never thought I'd say that about Gucci :wtf:).

no not lots..just cuz this past winter was soooo cold that once I did wear it out, and the handles got really hard and it was hard to maneuver. That and I'm just scared it'll crack...LOL. For winter I use my Gucci abbey bag...it's pretty much my throw around bag LOl (never thought I'd say that about Gucci :wtf:).

Ahh. :sad: Guess I'm ok though because Vancouver is not nearly as cold as Winnipeg in the Winter!

Do you still use/like it though?

Ahh. :sad: Guess I'm ok though because Vancouver is not nearly as cold as Winnipeg in the Winter!

Do you still use/like it though?

i use it during dressy occassions, cuz i find it more dressy. I still love it. I thought about selling it but then I couldn't cuz it's just sooo versatile. I'm glad I kept it too!