• Abc Lady Dior

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mingming

O.G.
Feb 5, 2009
Dear Dior Lovers

I am currently debating to buy my first Dior Bag , I am hesitating between the ABC Lady Dior or the Saddle bag
very different style but love them both

which bag would you recommend for a first Dior ? I would buy them in black.

Attachments

• 1551973501_M0538OCAL_M900_E02_ZH.jpg
    1551973501_M0538OCAL_M900_E02_ZH.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 306
  • 1551275102_M0446CWVG_M50P_E01_ZHC.jpg
    1551275102_M0446CWVG_M50P_E01_ZHC.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 304
Dear Dior Lovers

I am currently debating to buy my first Dior Bag , I am hesitating between the ABC Lady Dior or the Saddle bag
very different style but love them both

which bag would you recommend for a first Dior ? I would buy them in black.
Would you be using this on a regular basis? If you will, then I suggest the Saddle because the grained leather is quite durable and relatively scratch-resistant (compared to the lambskin of the Lady Dior).

The MyABCDior is more timeless, but if you will use it everyday, then you'll get enough mileage out of the Saddle that even if it does go out of style years later, you would have gotten your money's worth out of it.

Would you be using this on a regular basis? If you will, then I suggest the Saddle because the grained leather is quite durable and relatively scratch-resistant (compared to the lambskin of the Lady Dior).

The MyABCDior is more timeless, but if you will use it everyday, then you'll get enough mileage out of the Saddle that even if it does go out of style years later, you would have gotten your money's worth out of it.

thanks a lot Averagejoe , yes it will be for a regular use and you got point , the saddle is more fun at the end :smile:

Reactions: averagejoe
From my experience, it’s very difficult to have one versatile bag that suits you in every occasion. So I would recommend buying the saddle first as you are looking for an everyday bag.Then buying the LD later as your dressy bag.