My Abc Lady Dior vs Saddle Bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Saddle VS My abc Lady Dior

Poll closed May 5, 2019.
  1. Saddle

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Abc Lady Dior

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. Dear Dior Lovers

I am currently debating to buy my first Dior Bag , I am hesitating between the ABC Lady Dior or the Saddle bag
    very different style but love them both

which bag would you recommend for a first Dior ? I would buy them in black.

Attached Files:

2. Would you be using this on a regular basis? If you will, then I suggest the Saddle because the grained leather is quite durable and relatively scratch-resistant (compared to the lambskin of the Lady Dior).

The MyABCDior is more timeless, but if you will use it everyday, then you'll get enough mileage out of the Saddle that even if it does go out of style years later, you would have gotten your money's worth out of it.

3. thanks a lot Averagejoe , yes it will be for a regular use and you got point , the saddle is more fun at the end :smile:

averagejoe likes this.
  4. I like the fact that the saddle can be worn during day and night. It's a very fun and versatile bag, as you can use different straps. The my lady dior bag seems very formal for me.

5. From my experience, it’s very difficult to have one versatile bag that suits you in every occasion. So I would recommend buying the saddle first as you are looking for an everyday bag.Then buying the LD later as your dressy bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice