My 5th LV Wallet (Reveal)...

Thank you everyone! :biggrin:

LVoe the zippy! a trip to LV is always fun, a cute SA is like icing on the cake :graucho: enjoy your new wallet!

I love going to LV, I feel like I am in heaven when I go there. I usually go by myself too... when I go with friends and stuff, I get distracted. The cutie was CUTE! I am glad he helped me... I can't wait to call him and ask him about some things on my wish list in the near future! Haha :yahoo:

Excellent choice!!! Congratulations!!

Thank you... I forgot to inquire about your new bag. I will definitely ask the cutie that helped me today about it soon! Thanks again for letting me know more about the GM! :biggrin:

Yay! Zippy wallets are the best LV wallets!

Yes... Zippy Wallets are really amazing. I love my Zippy Organizer a lot.. but this Zippy in Monogram is hot too! I am partial to Monogram Canvas!

Congrats!!
I love the zippy:tender: So nice of you to let the cutie help you:yes:

Haha... I was a little nervous when I saw him standing there waiting for me to see if I needed help. He was SO fine haha... I am glad he helped me. He showed me a lot of different wallets and he even showed me pictures from the trunk show that I missed (due to work!) :smile:

5th wallet!!!! How often do you switch wallets? I like the zippy, congrats to you.

I switch wallets atleast once a week... haha. Thank you though! :biggrin: As crazy as it sounds, I am eyeing more wallets as we speak!

Gorgeous wallet, I LOVE the zippy, the sarah and the zippy are my favorites. Congrats on your new goody, enjoy!

Aww thank you honey! I LOVE your new bag with a PASSION! Enjoy her!