My 5th LV Wallet (Reveal)...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So today I decided to hope in and visit a few of my favorite Boston SAs. I met one really cute one and decided to let him help me find my 5th LV wallet.

Here it is... the reveal of my 5th LV Wallet... :yahoo:

I really LOVE their wallets...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. YEAY...live!! I'm here!!

3. open open :yahoo:

4. ooooo...i'm here :biggrin:

5. Ooo, let's see! I can't ever have more than one wallet, I'm just a one wallet gal :P

6. Okay... Y'all want more, here it comes ;)

Monogram Zippy Wallet:

So being that this is my 5th wallet, (I own: Zippy Organizer in Pomme Vernis, Ludlow in Monogram Canvas, Porte Tresor International in Monogram Canvas and a Sarah in Damier Azur Canvas) I should stop buying them huh? :roflmfao:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Beautiful!

8. NICE...congratulations!

you should take a family portrait :biggrin:

9. love it!! congrats!!

10. Love it!! I want one now!!

11. zippy yay!!!!! such a great wallet!

12. I want to acquire a few more pieces before I do my collection picture! :biggrin: I am trying to get into the other lines so that the picture will be colorful haha.

You should get one... the Zippy/Zippy Organizer is really a great wallet and it's a great clutch too! :biggrin:

13. LV wallets are so fab! Congrats!

14. great choice!!! A very organized wallet :biggrin:

15. Congrats!