My 2nd Tano is here...need your opinion!

They usually don't mention Tano....did they ever mention HH? Anyway, sometimes you can see the label in a photo of the lining. Otherwise, no indicator.

I actually get to visit the Anthropologie store about once every 2 or 3 months and have yet to see a Tano, Hayden Harnett or any brand bag I've ever heard of. Most of the time, the bags they have leave a lot to be desired. Believe me, I look long and hard for Tano and HH, they just don't have them in the B&M store.

Hey, this thread is back! It's kind of annoying how they don't tell you the brands on the Anthro website...but if you email them asking, they'll tell you!
I actually LOOOOVE the brown bag now, I've been using it nonstop and it's amazing! It has loads of pockets and fits all my stuff. The leather is super smooshy gooshy soft.
I've actually just purchased my third Tano from Anthropologie...it's a small black bag that can be worn messenger-style. I don't know why, but I seem to like the Tano's that are made for Anthro better than the regular ones. I like the lack of hardware and the super soft, matte leather.

^Glad that brown bag worked out for you Kimalee. So I guess she just needed to be used and fluffed out a bit? Yeah, some of the bags on the anthro website don't look like Tanos at all, but TE said that anthro wil have Tano special make bags for them with their specifications. H8 I know what you mean about the brick and mortar stores. I've never seen Tanos or HHs there and usually the bags are either jumbled on the shelves or hanging on a clothes rack and for some reason it doesn't make me want to buy them.

Glad you love the bag, Kimalee. I really liked it in the photo.

Kris and H8, agree about Anthro. Never bought a bag from their stores, but always admire them online. I always buy the weirdest miscellaneous stuff in the store for some reason. I guess because their selection is so eclectic!