My 20% Coupon Madness

I also got a lovely little patent turquoise wristlet and the little pink siggy flipflop fob on the Ontario side of the border, but they refuse to photograph in the terrible lighting here.

Before we crossed back into Canada though, I just haddd to take a pitstop at the NY-side outlets :angel: And boy am I glad we did, because I got myself two beauties that I am absolutely in loooove with :love:

My personal favourite... I gasped when I saw them sitting there! I think it's part of the MFF Legacy line? Very Lily-esque. My boyfriend said I could have it for my anniversary present :smooch:

vpduvd.jpg

One more beauty to go after this :nuts:

very nice! can you show us the inside of the mff lily? please?

I'll take a pic right after this!

I figure if anything works as a grand finish of sorts, it's a Peyton! Oh boy was I glad to discover this just hanging out on a bottom shelf :yahoo:

33paop2.jpg

And now I am DONE for a very, very long time. Of course, I suppose that's what they all say, right? :sweatdrop:

I'll take a pic right after this!

I figure if anything works as a grand finish of sorts, it's a Peyton! Oh boy was I glad to discover this just hanging out on a bottom shelf :yahoo:

33paop2.jpg

And now I am DONE for a very, very long time. Of course, I suppose that's what they all say, right? :sweatdrop:
AHHHHHH i LOVE this peyton! i never liked it when i saw people's reveal pictures, but i saw a white pearlized one yesterday in person and absolutely loved it. i thought it would be too big, but it looked pretty darn awesome on my arm! ;)