My 20% Coupon Madness

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So as someone who lives about five hours from an outlet usually, I was very excited to receive the 20% off coupon in my mail the day before my boyfriend and I embarked on a little roadtrip :graucho: I used my erm, "persuasive skills" to convince him that we should swing by an extra outlet... And am pleased to say that I have managed to hit up three outlets in two days :happydance:

Anyone want to see the damage?

2. I'm just in time! Reveal!!!

3. i'm here

4. you go girl...use those "persuasive skills" and show us what you got!

5. I made it!!!!

Bring it on!

6. ooo!!! i wanna see!!!

7. You'll have to excuse the terrible photos - I'm not a good photographer to start with, and hotel rooms are definitely not the best for lighting!

Our first stop was in Waterloo, NY, where I gently eased him in with

[​IMG]

The perfect little black purse for me :smile: And the wristlet and scarf called to me with their pink goodness.

8. That's a Leah wristlet, right? It's so cute!

9. What is that cute black tote with nickle coach tag on ?

10. cute !

11. I hadn't seen them before but they've had a bunch at all the outlets! Black, greyish-blue, and a tan-coloured leather... And then patent navy, red, and grey! They were $149 before discount.

12. We hit up one more outlet before crossing the border, but I'll show you what I snagged in Niagara Falls, ON for now.

I'd been stalking this beauty on eBay for quite a while, ever since seeing her in a fellow TPFers profile... I think I may have screeched a little upon spotting two just sitting on the shelf.

[​IMG]

13. I love all three pieces! Great finds.

14. F5 f5

15. pretty pretty pretty!!! i love that lavender color!!