my 2 new kids: TOLEDO BLUE EPI SPEEDY & FUSCHIA DENIM BAGGY GM

ahhhhhhhhhhh winnieeeeeee your pics rock. atta girl. love your toledo, she's awesome and in great shape. and your fuschia is hot. glad you're keeping her :heart: congratulations :nuts:
ps your dog is so cute!

Nice loot Winnie!Your toledo blue speedy is gorgeous! :drool: Looks like it's in perfect condition! So glad you decided to keep the baggy. It's such a useful bag, and super cute too! Congrats!:heart:

Thanks Mich and Brenda!! Yes, I'm glad I decided to keep her. It was hard to let her go esp knowing that the Fuschia is not going to be around much longer. And I really lucked out w/ the Toledo Blue Speedy....it's in mint condition! Thanks for the support as always! :flowers:

Thanks for the Toledo Blue LOVE and Fuschia Baggy LOVE everyone! :heart::heart::heart: They really should bring back the Toledo Blue, shouldn't they? It's TDF!

Your new purchases are gorgeous (and your dog is SOOO adorable).

Also, your tattoo in your avatar looks great!!

Thanks for the tattoo compliment! :nuts: I'll post another one later!

THANK YOU THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! :love: L:heart:VE you all for the nice comments. glad you enjoyed my pics and my furry baby thanks you too! :party:

latinmalemodel:
nope, my dog's name isn't daisy but i agree that she needs some LV too on her. hee hee.

john / chie: i used the canon digital rebel xt on majority of the pics except for the last one, which was the canon SD800IS (a great point and shoot though with image stabilizer).

yeah a Suhali Collar wouldn't hurt:graucho:

Wowwwwy Winnie! Ahem, a toledo blue speedy? That's one nice speedy. You are sooo making my hand itch for one now. No! Must stop this obsession! They're beautiful girl. Now off to get that black MC speedy!:yahoo: