my 2 new kids: TOLEDO BLUE EPI SPEEDY & FUSCHIA DENIM BAGGY GM

ahhhhhhhhhhh winnieeeeeee your pics rock. atta girl. love your toledo, she's awesome and in great shape. and your fuschia is hot. glad you're keeping her :heart: congratulations :nuts:
ps your dog is so cute!

Awwww I love them both.Most of all though your baby steals the show.I swear that first pic looks like something outta a magazine.You do have a good digicam.Thanks for sharing.

THANK YOU THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! :love: L:heart:VE you all for the nice comments. glad you enjoyed my pics and my furry baby thanks you too! :party:

latinmalemodel:
nope, my dog's name isn't daisy but i agree that she needs some LV too on her. hee hee.

john / chie: i used the canon digital rebel xt on majority of the pics except for the last one, which was the canon SD800IS (a great point and shoot though with image stabilizer).

Wow! I love the them both. The colors are so vibrant. Congrats! ...and your dog is super cute. What breed is it, may I ask? My daughters have been asking for a puppy forever.

Nice loot Winnie!Your toledo blue speedy is gorgeous! :drool: Looks like it's in perfect condition! So glad you decided to keep the baggy. It's such a useful bag, and super cute too! Congrats!:heart: