My 1st Chanel but is it me?

You have such a sweet BF! I love the bag -like others have stated, classic -with a twist... and the wallet :drool: -You can incorporate the bag into day and night, dressed up or down. It will go well with jeans and a blouse, or a night out w/ a cute dress -because it is a wonderful classic, and a staple of any wardrobe... you'll have it for many years!

Your BF has wonderful taste! And although this is your first Chanel, you'll realize more and more how wonderful Chanel is, and probably get "sucked in" and end up wanting more... but that's a GOOD thing, especially if BF is willing to help you buy. LOL

Congrats on your wonderful presents! They're gorgeous!

Wow, what's not to like about this bag? It looks like it can fit any outfit and defenitely any occasion!

Thanks everyone, have been looking at the Chanel in action thread and am convinced Chanel is not for me, everyone looks so glam. I'm short and frumpy in comparison:sad:
I think that's why i'm not sure about Chanel, it looks really elegant and i'm so much more casual. Am going to try it on with some different outfits and see if I can pull it off.

And don't think so negatively about yourself, not everybody is as perfect here as might seem on some pictures. But the thing we all have in common here is our love for purses (especially chanel ofcourse ;))
Like I said, this bag will fit any occasion or outfit and sure is a timeless beauty. I say start enjoying it!!!:yes:

i think they're LOVELY! honestly!

i wuld def wear them dressed up and down!
i can see that purse will look great in simple black top and jeans and the bag with a summer dress for day and u can wear both wearing dresses for going out at night!

Hi there......I am a stay at home Mum and live in shorts/jeans and T shirts/simple tops. I think Chanel looks great with the casual (of course for the times you do dress up, Chanel is great too!!!)
Hope you do decide to keep the bag as it's absolutely fab. It's great that you're gonna try it with different outfits!
I love the wallet too!!!!

Your bf did a wonderful job! The bag screams CLASSIC!! Like oogiewoogie said, it can be worn dressed up or down. Jeans, Dress, Parties...and the camelia wallet is tdf!! Congrats!!!!

Congrats for your lovely gifts...ur BF is so sweet!

Anyway, the one that you are talkin abt is called the CLASSIC range with the leather interlocked with the chain.

The bag that you have is considered the new style. It's a practical bag and i can see that it can be use day & night too. i like ur wallet as well, it's fabulous~