My 10 Piece Capsule Handbag Collection - A smattering of H, C, G, LV, F, D

I have a small confession. I have been unable to resist Hermes bags. So in the past month I have added a black swift kellycut and an Eclat blue indigo/orange poppy picotin. I'm still trying to maintain some semblance of a capsule collection so I released one bag, my fendi clutch. I gave this to my sis.

So now I have:
Gris T Kelly 32, Gold Kelly 32, Malachite Kelly 28, Gris T Evelyne PM, Tosca Evelyne PM, Colvert Picotin MM, Orange Picotin MM, Blue Indigo/Orange Poppy Picotin MM, Black Kellycut, Black Dior clutch, Gucci Bamboo Top Handle, Burgundy Chanel Clutch with chain, Black Chanel Jumbo Flap, Navy LV Monceau BB. 14 ugh! I think I might be rehoming a few in the future.

Some photos of my kellycut and new Pico.
View attachment 3343046
View attachment 3343048
View attachment 3343049
View attachment 3343050

And my little Pico family.
View attachment 3343051

Oh I love this pic of your Pico family! Makes me want to start one [emoji23][emoji23]

Your words are so sweet. I am happy to have an 'intellectual' convo about bags anytime! How is your bag collex going?

oh darling thank you for asking
life has been very hectic these past few years with everything going on and my having to relocate to different places
i ended up not having most of my bags with me during to my living arrangements and job nature
but the ones i do have living with me are great and i look forward to when all my bags can stay under the same roof with me again =)

First, a group shot. As you can see, I really like neutral bags because I think they go with everything. I can wear black, gray, navy blue, white, and any color with a neutral bag. I actually favor neutral bags over black bags. I only have two "pop" color bags in my collection but they serve their usefulness too, especially when I'm wearing neutral color clothes and I feel like I need a splash of color.
View attachment 3017745
i need your collection!!! Love every item :heart:

Oh I love this pic of your Pico family! Makes me want to start one [emoji23][emoji23]
Oh thanks Myrkur! The Picos are irresistible to me. It's not good for my capsule mentality. Sorry if I have been a Pico enabler.

oh darling thank you for asking
life has been very hectic these past few years with everything going on and my having to relocate to different places
i ended up not having most of my bags with me during to my living arrangements and job nature
but the ones i do have living with me are great and i look forward to when all my bags can stay under the same roof with me again =)
Oh this is so sad to hear! I would feel incomplete if some of my bags were not with me. I hope you get reunited soon.

i need your collection!!! Love every item :heart:
Awww..thanks. That's so nice of you to say.

And now I'm looking at my poor fendi taupe peekaboo and thinking that I haven't used it in at least a year and a half. I have to think about it. Maybe it should go?!? [emoji22]

PbP - my two cents. Hold onto it for now. Your fendi peekaboo is kind of like my bamboo top handle gucci. It's a taupe color and I do find it useful at night when I need a darker neutral and the Gris T is too light and doesn't match my darker evening outfit. Does that make sense?

PbP - my two cents. Hold onto it for now. Your fendi peekaboo is kind of like my bamboo top handle gucci. It's a taupe color and I do find it useful at night when I need a darker neutral and the Gris T is too light and doesn't match my darker evening outfit. Does that make sense?

Thank you. Yes. It makes perfect sense. I find that once I get into the habit of using something it becomes easier.

Oh thanks Myrkur! The Picos are irresistible to me. It's not good for my capsule mentality. Sorry if I have been a Pico enabler.

Oh this is so sad to hear! I would feel incomplete if some of my bags were not with me. I hope you get reunited soon.

Awww..thanks. That's so nice of you to say.

thank you darling - at least my dog is coming home tonight after 14 months of separation so i am counting my blessings :smile: