Must Have: Large Messenger

The brynmore isn't boxy. i had a bloke in my consulting room some months ago and I spent most of my time gazing at his bag ( an oak brynmore- well beaten up and gorgeous!) rather than his cat!!! Actually having given it some thought and had a look back at the bags on the website I think a choco brynmore would be a great choice and it has a bit more internal organisation than most of the messenger types!
Oh, done that too:shame:. It was a choc Anthony and as really didn´t like the lady that came with it I got all disturbed! May given the impression of checking out her bag for a pick pocketing steal:shame:! It is quite unusal to spot a Mulberry where I live so when there is an opportunity... Lovely bag!

The Mulberry ogling vets association is born. Don't wear a Mulberry when taking your pets to the vets girls
a) vet won't concentrate
b) unmentionable risks of contamination

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Monsti...

I'm waiting with baited breath and deep sighs for you to post a pic of your Brynmore...

Flyvetjo....

After oogling the Brynmore in your waiting room...you didn't find yourself with a hankering to own one? Why not?

Okay TropicalGal, here you go: (hope you can see the pics, this is the first time I'm doing this) I should mention that I put fairly large stuff in the bag. The less stuff you put inside the more slouchy it is.

Attachments

• IMG_2122.jpg
    IMG_2122.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2123.jpg
    IMG_2123.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2125.jpg
    IMG_2125.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 79
Monsti...

I'm waiting with baited breath and deep sighs for you to post a pic of your Brynmore...

Flyvetjo....

After oogling the Brynmore in your waiting room...you didn't find yourself with a hankering to own one? Why not?

because i find larger messenger bags hurt my shoulder - if I'm going to carry alot i prefer a shoulder bag. Just personal preference!

Monsti!!! Thank you EVER so much! You are a doll for posting these pix!

When I see your hands holding the bag open to see the inside, it doesn't look THAT big. But in the modeling pix... it does look BIG. How tall are you? When do you use the bag -- every day? Or for certain travel?

It is, as Sarajane says, GORGEALICIOUS!

What do we think ladies -- is this bag TOO big? I do want a large handsfree messenger for my airplane travel (since I plan on traveling SO SO much in my newly reinvented life of kids in college and freshly single...) See me swishing through the airport with my roll suitcase and a Brynmore slung on my back...ready for adventure and intrigue. Then, once settled, I pull my Antony out for day outings...
I'm going to go online and check the measurements again. It is really so Mulberry and so Gorgeous with a capital G.

Okay, well I've been to the Mulberry site and checked the measurements of Brynmore, Toby, Barnaby. I think I'm just going to have to try them all on. The Brynmore is doable -- especially for the usage I want it for. I don't like getting on airplanes with little bits and pieces of baggage. I like to be handsfree and fabulous, with everything I need in one sack. I like to travel prepared, but unencumbered. So, look out London, here I come to SHOP!

TropicalGal,

you are very welcome! :smile: It's true, the bag looks smaller when I open it to show the inside. I think this is because my hands are in the way to see the beginning and end of the bag. I'm 167 cm and US size 14 (UK 16). I use the bag when I'm out with my two year old daughter. Or whenever I need a handsfree bag. I prefer large bags (since I'm also kind of horizontally large), I don't mind carrying them everyday. Also, I like to carry a book with me - I need room for this! I feel the Brynmore is the right bag for adventure and intrigue!!!

Sarajane,

thanks for the compliment! :yes:

TropicalGal,

in Hannover, where I live at the moment, we have a wonderful store for leather goods called Horstmann & Sander. They have a divine designer department, including Mulberry bags. They say Mulberry is quite popular at the moment. Opposite Horstmann & Sander is my other favourite shop in Hannover, a huge American style bookstore with Cafe and everything. You can even look at the handbag windows while browsing books. This is what I call heaven!!! There is a Mulberry boutique in Cologne (the only one in Germany), but I've never been there. I bought the Brynmore in September 2007.

Kroquet,
usually I love black bags but the Mulberry chocolate is so wonderful!