Music and Arts Subforum?

A change to this thread title couldn't hurt the advancement of this idea... The current title 'Hey dad vlad", although cute, gives no indication that this is a thread to ask for a music folder. If the whole thread gets buried because of a misleading subject name, the suggestion is going down with it. And I really do love the idea of a music folder, so I'd hate to see that happen. I'd start a new thread myself but I don't feel that would be the proper way to handle it as I'd be stepping on the OP's toes.

Could a mod please look into making this change or asking the OP if it's ok? Or let me know what I can do to help get this done. Thanks. :smile:

I've noticed that there have been more book/music/other art stuff threads popping up. They get misplaced too....music sometimes goes in GD or in celebrity, etc.

A general arts forum would be awesome!

Why don't we have a Music forum, like how we have one for Movies, and TV shows.
Or would Music just be posted in the Celeb. forum?

I'm talking about Music like our favorite CD's. Songs. Artist.
Anything music related.

They usually close threads b/c (1) There are probably tons out on the forum like that. Well that's probably the main reason. and (2) B/c you could have posted it in the wrong area.

Just make sure to always do a search for the thread you are wanting to make before you actually make it. Just to be on the safe side. The search button is up in the navigation bar, at the top, I guess you would call it.