Muse Two FAQs: closure issues, lining, maintenance, etc.

Thanx! Did try but remains stuck and I dun dare to push my luck further..guess will hv to bring back to the shop..if they cant help then will hv to *dig* for my things from the side of the bag...:sad:

Jeszica, did you notice my tip on page 2 of this thread (see below)? Might help you. If your closure mechanism continues to stick you definitely should take it back to where your purchased it to see if they can help you. Good luck.

SA say the clasp is very very tight and asked if i want to get their service team to loosen it so as to make it easier for me...I am ok but service team will be closed for Chinese New Year holidays till end of the month so can only send to the boutique for service end of Jan...

Am relieved now...:smile:

Thanx! Did try but remains stuck and I dun dare to push my luck further..guess will hv to bring back to the shop..if they cant help then will hv to *dig* for my things from the side of the bag...:sad:

I've had my "Miroslava" Muse II for 2 weeks almost and I have to say that I LOVE THIS BAG. Like a lot of people I was on the fence about buying one after reading about the clasp and how it is "fussy" and the bag itself being kind of a pain to get in and out of as well as the canvas lining on this particular color.

It took some getting used to but I do believe that the best way to get in and out of it is to keep the smaller strap closest to the front of the bag unhooked and you can reach in with the hand (opposite the bag) and grab your wallet or sunglasses or whatever. I keep my keys, chapstick and phone in the back pocket and it is seriously functional. If this back pocket didn't exist THEN this bag would be a pain. :P

So far my only (small) complaint is that the little zipped compartment inside the bag hangs freely instead of being sewn to the base of the bag. I thought this pocket would be a divider to give us 3 separate compartments but it's really 1 compartment with a hanging pocket in the middle. I worried at first that things would shift from front to back and vice versa, but so far I haven't had any issues.

I am seeing a little bit of dirt on the corners where the canvas is so I'm becoming more aware of what I rub up against (like doors and walls) so I can keep it looking nice and clean. It's something only I can see when I look at it really close.

After 2 weeks the leather still smells DIVINE. I totally love it. I'm definitely happy that I took the plunge and purchased this bag! :yahoo:

Everyone, good job on posting all these tips and info about the Muse II. What an awesome and helpful thread! Just got mine yesterday and I haven't had problems with the latches/tabs/closures. It does have this funny wrinkle when the flap is closed though, and I wonder if any of yours do the same thing? I will try to attach a photo...I am trying not to nitpick. Like my DS said, I'll be sorry if I didn't snag this deal of a lifetime!

Attachments

• YSL Muse II.jpg
    YSL Muse II.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 319
To All YSL Muse II owners~when you girls carry this bag, do you have all three toggles well secure on the flap and straps? I read some review stating that since this bag does not have enough bottom support, I need to be careful when I use it. Do not put too much stuff in the bag and when I carry it, I need to make sure all three toggles are well secured. Or the center part of the flap (right below the handle) will create a deep V shape which cause shape change and might wear out the bag easily.

I just got the bag yesterday and wana hear from girls who have been using this bag and ur advise.

Thanks~~