Muscade is here..!!!!!!!!!!

scarcici

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
After two mounths.....I have a "new" baby Paddy.....It´s not as beautiful as castor...but........
Here it is, muscade baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMGP1923_1.jpg
    IMGP1923_1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMGP1925_1.jpg
    IMGP1925_1.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMGP1946_1.jpg
    IMGP1946_1.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 135
OMG, Raquel!! The Muscade baby paddy is BEAUTIFUL!! :love::heart: Are you sure she is not as pretty as castor?!? Because this is the most gorgeous shade of Paddy I have ever seen! Your photos are great and show off the color so well. AND she is perfect on you, with your outfit --- everything!! You look gorgeous! :nuts: I am thinking....I want a paddy in Muscade NOW!!! :graucho:

Thanks, mad.....!!!!
Muscade shade is great in a baby.....I have a muscade Edith, what a bag!!!!!!!
But, thinking about a baby Paddy.....I would like to have muscade and castor...................and one in black, choc.............!!!!

Well, I for one will definitely be on the lookout for a castor for you....all the while looking for a muscade for me....:graucho: I don't blame you for wanting the black and choco, as well! Baby Paddy = scrumptious, thick leather + beautiful colors + perfect size!

Do you know if the regular-size Paddy comes in Muscade? If so, is it the same exact Muscade color! Yours is TDF! STUNNING....like nothing else!!

Well, I for one will definitely be on the lookout for a castor for you....all the while looking for a muscade for me....:graucho: I don't blame you for wanting the black and choco, as well! Baby Paddy = scrumptious, thick leather + beautiful colors + perfect size!

Do you know if the regular-size Paddy comes in Muscade? If so, is it the same exact Muscade color! Yours is TDF! STUNNING....like nothing else!!

...I think regular comes in muscade...............

fantastic baby Raquel - love muscade on a paddy. Looks awesome on you, and im so glad you found a new baby.

Those are some stunning pearl bracelets you are wearing too.

Raquel!!!
You look so good with your new baby Paddy!!! I think Muscade is lovely- not too different to Castor. :smile:
Suits you very well, and I love your scarf and bracelet too! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Raquel!!! Your muscade baby paddy is gorgeous!! You wear her beautifully! I so sorry about castor, but it's still in your furture! Congrats!