Muscade is here..!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 23, 2009
OMG, Raquel!! The Muscade baby paddy is BEAUTIFUL!! :love::heart: Are you sure she is not as pretty as castor?!? Because this is the most gorgeous shade of Paddy I have ever seen! Your photos are great and show off the color so well. AND she is perfect on you, with your outfit --- everything!! You look gorgeous! :nuts: I am thinking....I want a paddy in Muscade NOW!!! :graucho:

scarcici

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
Spain
Thanks, mad.....!!!!
Muscade shade is great in a baby.....I have a muscade Edith, what a bag!!!!!!!
But, thinking about a baby Paddy.....I would like to have muscade and castor...................and one in black, choc.............!!!!

Sep 23, 2009
Well, I for one will definitely be on the lookout for a castor for you....all the while looking for a muscade for me....:graucho: I don't blame you for wanting the black and choco, as well! Baby Paddy = scrumptious, thick leather + beautiful colors + perfect size!

Do you know if the regular-size Paddy comes in Muscade? If so, is it the same exact Muscade color! Yours is TDF! STUNNING....like nothing else!!

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Congratulations, muscade is a great color and perfect for your paddy. So sorry for the Castor, but you sure have a beauty with the muscade!!

scarcici

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
Spain
Well, I for one will definitely be on the lookout for a castor for you....all the while looking for a muscade for me....:graucho: I don't blame you for wanting the black and choco, as well! Baby Paddy = scrumptious, thick leather + beautiful colors + perfect size!

Do you know if the regular-size Paddy comes in Muscade? If so, is it the same exact Muscade color! Yours is TDF! STUNNING....like nothing else!!
...I think regular comes in muscade...............

parson russell

Parson Russell
O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
Raquel!!!
You look so good with your new baby Paddy!!! I think Muscade is lovely- not too different to Castor. :smile:
Suits you very well, and I love your scarf and bracelet too! :biggrin:

Last edited:

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
Raquel!!! Your muscade baby paddy is gorgeous!! You wear her beautifully! I so sorry about castor, but it's still in your furture! Congrats!