Murakami Character and Miroir *NEWS*

I am so into Murakami and I am dying for anymore info! I just called 866 and they are totally clueless! I know that often they have no idea, but this is a big deal! There have been article written, an exhibit is going to be in honor of Murakami and they said I was the first person to mention it to them. Arghh, on top of that she was totally rude! She asked me why I was asking for more info if there was an article already written about it? Yikes, nice customer service. Does anyone know if they will be willing to ship items? I am guessing not, but any info would be great.

Thanks Matt for all the amazing info, you are totally feeding my addcition at this point! LOL!

Thanks for the info on the Miroir hearts!! I missed out on the pomme d'amour heart last year and I'd really like both a gold and silver Miroir heart this time around.

i'm happy to hear about the heart coin purse but i like the vernis hearts better... i don't know if i'd get this one, i'd wnat one of course if my bf got it for me haha hope its easier to get our hands on this in 2008.