Multiples of the same bag in different color?

Do have multiples of the same bag in different colors?

• None of my bags are the same style in a different color

• Only 1 or 2 bags of the same style in different colors

• Many of my bags are the same style in different colors

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I find something I like, I usually do buy multiples in the same style. I have more Maggies than I care to admit, 4 Audreys and a few other that are multiples. I'm trying to break myself of the habit, so I am banning myself from additional Maggies (excluding the patent graphite). It'll be tough this fall with the new colors coming out, but I'll try my best!!

Zoe is the only bag I have had the urge to have more of:cloud9:
I have three large (black leather, black patent, and denim siggy)
two medium (patent petrol and aubergine siggy)
and
two pouches (black patent and berry patent)
These are all FP deletes I got at the outlets with coupons. I think they are all really different, and I enjoy wearing them all. The medium patent petrol is my "rainy day bag", it has taken a lot of abuse and still looks great. The pouches I take to concerts and sporting events.

I broke my one bag-one color rule when I found a pilot Cranberry Sabrina. I already had the fabric black and grey op art, but I had to have the cran. Now that I think about it, it's not really the same bag. One is fabric, the other is leather. I still consider them the same though! LOL. I have about 12 bags now...and I am surprised that those two are the only ones alike.
Coach is CRACK!
-PCL

I have Three Sabrinas!
1. Large Tan Sabrina
2. Large Plum Patent Sabrina
3. Small Cranberry Sabrina

Usually I only buy one of each style but I do love the Sabrinaaa!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

If you love a bag, there's nothing wrong with getting it in multiple colors. I don't have any multiples right now. I only buy one of each style to keep variety in my collection, but if I found a bag I was that in love with, I'd buy multiples.

guilty as charged on this one! i have 3 medium siggy carlys (black jaquard w/brass, black sateen with patent trim and nickel and khaki w/platinum), two hampton satchels (black jacquard and chestnut jacquard) two miranda satchels (bordeaux and blacK) two sydney shoulder flap (black and pearl croc), 3 large sabrinas (graphite patent, camel patent and cherry)...two lindsay vintage shopper satchels (mineral and espresso) and almost got a pink embossed exotic madison carryall to go along with the one i have in bone...but stopped myself b/c i have the pink embossed exotic maggie. yep, guilty guilty guilty of falling for a bag and then wanting in a spring/summer and fall/winter shade so that i can enjoy that style year round! we chicagoans are just forced to think and shop that way!

Yes, I do. Usually no more than two otherwise I get bored. I do the same with shoes and tops as well...when you find something that fits, better buy it in more than one color :lol: