Multiple of same print? And why?

i only have one bag in each print i have, but i imagine i will eventually double as i love inferno and I don't have a paradiso but think I'd like at least two bags in it...not including some of the upcoming prints, perhaps.
I have a pirata bv and camo olive playground luna and I'm happy with one bag in each print, the zucca I have is in inferno and I want several zuccas as I love it moreso than the bv.
so i'll end up with probably a few zuccas, hehe...and some multiple in certain prints.

For each print, I have a denaro and two bags... It's not a rule I made, but it just seemed to "work out" that way. And the two bags will be one small and one big, except for my Paradiso where both are big.

Yep same here! I want a matching Denaro! Then I want a big bag and then a little one. But I think i'm finding myself wanting to make sure I get a Denaro and Caramella.. then a bag! (or bagS) haha..

I'm like you Vmasters.. YAY for Foresta and Inferno!! =)
For those prints, i'd love to get all of em with certain print placements! =)

:biggrin: im a lil more picky on the inferno haha..but if its foresta i cant complain now since theres not too many out there..though i would try to avoid those evil apples haha!

I agree with bubblesung and DOT: I get double to have all my fav characters or b/c they were great deals... i just realized I might not have the pizza chef on any of my infernos...may have to keep this denaro...but for full retail????

i was pretty good @ sticking to the 1 bag per print rule until the amore came out :] first i got my zucca and i loved it so much i just HAD to buy a dolce. what abou those days when you dont wanna carry much? and then i got the most PERFECT denaro in amore w/ the lattes on the front and the back, altho the latte in the back is a lil cut off, but at least he's on there :biggrin:

so yea, 1 bag per print unless i REALLY like the print...i may just have to get a BV and a dolce for spiaggia too lol!