Multicolor Noe!

i did..:nuts:..the white one is very beautiful in real ...because of the white base colour i think is,it look also big.....i first like the black one before i see them both in real.......once i saw the white one i was like :love:

Yes, I saw it in NYC about 2 weeks ago... I resisted then, but I'm weakening... It's been way too long since I made an LV purchase- I think today's the day!:amuse:

PS It's available in black and white on Eluxury now! ! You have to go to the Vuitton page, and click on New Arrivals in the lower left hand corner. It's on page 4....

Hi,
Yes, I bought my MC petite noe in white last summer. It's not that large. Unfortunately, I only used it once at a wedding. I wish I could use it again, but since having little kids I'm nervous about getting it dirty.

I have it in black -- it was a barely used, pre-loved bargain on eBay ($1100). It was practically mint and she was selling b/c she wanted a patchwork speedy. I love this bag!! BTW, Let-Trade sometimes has them in pretty nice shape.

Thank to "fashion_mom1" and the luck, I also think that the white would be mine..since i've been studied and read thru the comments. i'll go for it even some say it's gonna be fade and yellow after:yahoo::yahoo: