Multicolor Noe!

1. It has disappeared from eLuxury again...I saw one on eBay in white. I'm looking for a pic of it in black. Anyone have one? Thanks!

2. I tried getting a pic from vuitton.com but it won't let me copy!:sad2:

3. Is that the like the newest multi color one ??? It's soooooooocute I had the urge to ADD to the cart everytime I see it appear on Eluxury!

4. I really like it too :love:

5. I love the tiny pocket on the side!!!

6. here you go...

petitnoeblack.png
  7. Thanks! It is my new dream bag! I really really want it in black. I love the pocket too! I've always liked drawstring bags.

8. Arghhhh! Now I see the black listed on eBay. It's the first pic of it I've seen with the top opened up. I am sooo in love! What can I sell?? Hubby's laptop! hehe

9. I think they have the black on Eluxury like once a while...maybe you should check it out!

10. Oh my!!:nuts: A multi I like! So far today I've seen a Chanel I like and a MC bag. I've never liked either before. This must be my day for bags!:lol:

11. how much is the petit noe? i think the white one is cute..

12. I am not really a fan of multicolor but this is a bag I like:shame: Has anyone purchased it yet? Thoughts please .. I like the pockets on the side too.

13. It's $1430. :biggrin:

14. [​IMG]

15. Anyone seen this IRL yet?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice