Mulberry shoes -- coming soon!

Jo - that's too horrible!!

Here's one for u!! When my son was a baby, I went in to change him in the middle of the nite and took his diaper off and the same time I yawned...
Yep, pee hit me full inside the mouth!!! Taught me a lesson, he did!! Never open mouth while changing!!!:throwup::throwup: Sad thing is,
I was so sleep deprived, it didn't really matter!!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: My DH is terrible, I always have to clean around the u know what before the cleaning lady comes, because its just so embarassing!!! She probably thinks I am married to a blind man!!

Kroquet, you crack me up! I do the same except I rush around flushing all 3 loos before my cleaner comes as I just know DH &boys won't have flushed them! What is it about men & toilets! :yucky:
My mantra is 'flush & wash' - I shout it at them every time they come out of the bathroom. It's going on my bloody headstone! :girlsigh:

I was typing my last post about toilets and sat there thinking 'what the hell has this got to do with Mulberry shoes!'
Reckon it's Mulberry girls' humour! Off to bed now so chat again tomorrow. Lol. X

Back to boys and toilets - v cute watching my twin 5 year olds and 3 year old all pee in the toilet at the same time. Their aim isn't too bad but that's probably because they are so short!!! To focus the mind i heard you can put a ping pong ball in the bowl so they have something to aim at!!!!:nuts:

Kroquet- to answer your question...... Dog!:wtf: