Mulberry Seth

Axa

Apr 16, 2007
Does anyone own a Mulberry Seth messenger bag? Do you reccomend it? I saw one today and thought it looked really nice! So I'm thinking about getting one ;).

I love the Seth. I have a black Antony bag -- and I adore it. Seth is quite handsome too! Can't go wrong with a Seth! I think there's someone in the Mulberry gals who has a Seth and even posted a picture.

I love the Seth. I have a black Antony bag -- and I adore it. Seth is quite handsome too! Can't go wrong with a Seth! I think there's someone in the Mulberry gals who has a Seth and even posted a picture.

Thanks for your answers! :smile: I was originally thinking of buying the small Antony bag because I wanted a small messenger bag, but after seeing Seth... I don't know anymore! The Seth is a lot bigger, but I think it's also a bit more feminine.

I have a black Seth, which leads me to a thread I need to start...
I love it because it is roomy and I can fit all my crap in it. I think it is cute as well.

I know you have posted a photo of this in your "New Mulberry Family" thread but can you post a photo of your Seth on its own as I would like to see it too.

Thanks for your answers! :smile: I was originally thinking of buying the small Antony bag because I wanted a small messenger bag, but after seeing Seth... I don't know anymore! The Seth is a lot bigger, but I think it's also a bit more feminine.

Hi there, I'm at the same stage as you were here - Seth or Antony?!? I've heard lots of good words on the Antony & seen it modelled............how are you getting on with the Seth? Is it huge or not really? Would you be able to post a pic of you wearing the bag?? I'd love to see it!! Thanks in advance:tup::tup:

Hi there, I'm at the same stage as you were here - Seth or Antony?!? I've heard lots of good words on the Antony & seen it modelled............how are you getting on with the Seth? Is it huge or not really? Would you be able to post a pic of you wearing the bag?? I'd love to see it!! Thanks in advance:tup::tup:

I'm sorry, my camera just broke so I can't take pictures of it. But - I love the bag and highly recommend it!:tup:
It's not really that huge, and for me it's the perfect size. I allways carry a lot of stuff with me, and the Seth can hold all of it. But it's not too big either, and I like it better when it's not all filled up - it looks better when it's more flat shaped (if you know what I mean?) .
I got the black one, but I saw a lady with a whiskey-colored one on the subway yesterday, and it was beautiful too.

I think the Seth is much more feminine than the Antony, and I love the zipper at the top - it's quite decorative!

That said, I'm getting the Antony next...;)

Hi
I am really keen on the Seth but have not managed to see one up close, only on the internet. I am interested to know of you can fit a4 documents inside?
Thanks for any feedback!:smile:

I just bought a chocolate Seth the other day at Bicester and I love it!
It would fit A4 documents easily. Measurements are 44cms tall by 42 cms wide, it is flat though and wont fit many thicker items.
I also own an Antony messenger in oak and Mitzy messenger in oak, but the Seth is my favourite of the three.

see if these help at all .....
064-2.jpg

063-2.jpg

062-2.jpg

061-2.jpg