Mulberry Seth

Finally, get cash together, go to buy a seth and mulberry stop selling them!! Feel like crying....
Can you believe it!! Lookimg elsewhere but there are so many fakes out there, anyone want to sell me theirs???? Or tell me, please, where I can buy one !!

You can't arrange a sale in the purse forum (against the rules).

However, I can suggest that you keep an eye on Ebay. Genuine Seths come up not infrequently. When you think you've spotted a good one, get it authenticated here. That's how I scored my lovely chocolate Seth. It's a great bag, by the way - doesn't get too much love on this board but personally prefer it to the Anthony, which is a similar bag that is much more popular. Hold out for one in a really great leather - some of the grains on the Seth are amazing.

Check out the shopping section - there is a thread on outlet stock- york, cheshire oaks, bicester and shepton mallet- if you are in the UK they will post out to you as long as stock is not substandard when it has to be seen in person

It's discontinued? I bought my chocolate one in the sale and now I'm doubly glad I did.

It has become my default "non work" bag. It's practical and the perfect size for carrying all the "stuff" that I can't bear to part with. Alexa hassn't seen the light of day for weeks!

I was planning to buy a black one too.