Mulberry sample sale

Someone tell me please... is it worth crossing the Irish Sea for?

I gather that the 16th is full up now, but there are still spaces for the 17th but, will all the good stuff be gone by then anyway? :nuts:

The last time I went, I went on the second day and there wasn't an enormous amount of stock. I did get very lucky and snagged a raspberry spas e/w bays someone put back but ended up having to send it to qc as the colour was coming off. In the end it worked out for me as Mulberry refunded me the full price but it was rather disappointing at the time.

Hmmm. Not very encouraging, Apple! Were the discounts good, or just the usual outlet percentage?

They were the same as the outlets if I remember correctly. But at the time, I didn't know about the outlets and was so excited just to be able to get a Mulberry:smile:. You don't get a dust bag at sample sales either- well this was nov last year. What did annoy me was that they said that they would replenish the stock throughout the day so it didn't matter What day you came or at what time, but it became clear when I got there that wasn't the case.

Theoretically you might be able to get a once off bag, but Im not sure if anyone has?

Thanks for that, Apple. It's sounding as if it might be worth dropping in if you happen to be in London anyway, but otherwise not really worth travelling to. Good to know!