Mulberry sample sale

Lovely finds, Melu!! Well done! Your boyfriend will be so pleased with the Antony!

Leatherforever - what the hot pink, hot fuchsia by any chance, or was it foxglove?

Yes he loved it! Said was ideal for work to take on the days he doesn't need to take too much as the bag he uses every day is quite big. Also thought would look great and carry the essentials for the work interviews :biggrin:
He even offered us to 'share it' as he knows I really liked it :heart:
I still think I look like a bus driver with it but I must confess the colour, the pebbled leather and the silver hardware made de bag grow on me...

Melu said:
Yes he loved it! Said was ideal for work to take on the days he doesn't need to take too much as the bag he uses every day is quite big. Also thought would look great and carry the essentials for the work interviews :biggrin:
I still think I look like a bus driver with it but I must confess the colour, the pebbled leather and the silver hardware made de bag grow on me...

Great finds! I didn't go in the end. Decided to save money!

Love your gloves. How much was it, if you don't mind me asking?

Great finds, love the Ant it does grow on you I use mine all the time. Good idea to share but I think that you may eventually be arguing over who is going to use it first. Congrats :biggrin::smile::biggrin:

Anybody think the sale is worth going to this year?! Does anybody know if there was lots of little things? I know they reduced a load of stuff on the last day last year so an indecisive about going!!

I've been to a fair few sample sales in London there great fun I've never done the Mulberry or Hermes one, I was tempted by Hermes but then I heard there was no bags or scarves; no surprise really.

Just wondering if anyone has been to the Mulberry one and let me know what it was like?