Mulberry sample sale next week London

Hi, anyone going today please? I have a ticket for tomorrow and am wondering whether to go or not.
On previous sample sales they always started reducing stuff to heavy discounts if they werent selling (eg. the biker bags for £99) and I was wondering if there was anything similar?

Hi, anyone going today please? I have a ticket for tomorrow and am wondering whether to go or not.
On previous sample sales they always started reducing stuff to heavy discounts if they werent selling (eg. the biker bags for £99) and I was wondering if there was anything similar?

I went on the thurs (last time and they discounted stuff on the Friday)

This time I went on Tues (plenty of stock)

Prices are still pretty steep though

Thanks- there was loads of bags (over my budget) not many nice scarves, loads of purse, wallets, cardslips/card holders (green) (they gave me a brand new one wrapped in tissue!)

Lots of clothes, shoes not so many

Belts plenty

Did you happen to notice if there were any Lily's/Mini Lily's and if so what colours they had and how much they were?

Thank you!

They had mini Lily in orange, bright red, indigo and kind of a bright turquoise colour .... I can't remember the price. Maybe 229? But I didn't look closely. Maybe some metallic ones too.

Regular Lily some gold and red metallic, and then also indigo and turquoise. I believe the indigo was about 299 or 349 and the turquoise was I think 499.

I went today and there was tons of stock, but I just left with a Delphie clutch and a little cardholder thing. Trying to be good! The things I really wanted were still close to £1000 and I couldn't justify that.

Reactions: samina
Here's some pictures I took! I thought I took more but I was in a rush before work, sorry!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    276.1 KB · Views: 512
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 517
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 527
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    229 KB · Views: 531
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 522
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    260.9 KB · Views: 512
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 551
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 513
Did you happen to notice if there were any Lily's/Mini Lily's and if so what colours they had and how much they were?

Thank you!
Big Lily's in green, metallic and a white/tan were £485. There was also one random one in steel blue that was lovely when I went but had only seen one. The indigo was £349. Minis were all £199 - I got one in the colour fiery spritz. There was also poppy red, a green, a bright orange and a few Metallics!

Was on the look out for these that's why I know! Although I have to say I've been to Bicester recently and they were the same price there but had much nicer colours in my opinion.

I went after work (wanted a second look at the oak tessie satchel) plus picked up two checked scarves. No French purses or car holders/slips left.

Some of the cara backpack ones were further reduced.

Minis still 229 (metalic 199)