Mulberry reveal

Mayfly285 said:
OH MY WORD!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! Were there any more there? I'm totally, completely in love!!!!!!

I'm sorry mayfly! I got this beautiful Bays from Shian at NP- must admit I hadn't seen any at all since they were new last s/s I think.... Thought I'd missed the boat!

holleigh said:
appears to be one on Ebay at present - here's link (I hope)

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170914493543?sspagename

xH

Hiya

That link didn't work- is it the diamond sparkle you saw? The link is here:

http://******/PLgtCF

Not sure if authentic- worth checking out.. Different to mine- but still pretty! Saw this lat yr IRL and only reason I wasnt so keen was that it seems to wear very easily as its more textured if that makes sense? My bays' leather feels smooth and though I know the metallic will wear in places the diamond sparkle looks and feels a lot more delicate.

X

Just got back from holiday and am catching up on TPF activities of the past week...may take me a few days!

N2M - So glad to see you got your "practical" bag :giggles: Love watermelon and suits the Alexa so well!! Congratulations! Love your bays too, it's amazing!

Cupcake2008 said:
Just got back from holiday and am catching up on TPF activities of the past week...may take me a few days!

N2M - So glad to see you got your "practical" bag :giggles: Love watermelon and suits the Alexa so well!! Congratulations! Love your bays too, it's amazing!

Welcome back cupcake!

Yeah - always practical... NOT!
Couldn't help it- she was calling me ;)

Both bags are amazing!

I can't take my eyes of the watermelon color though, it's truly beautiful. I admit I have something for red bags and yet I only own neutral ones :P

Anyway, big congrats and enjoy!