Mulberry meet girls, what bag.......

I can see you now SJ - loads of gems in 1 bag, in another bag, in another bag and another bag - just so that you can bring ALL your bags and gems with you to show us!

Are you still thinking about that Plum Somerset?

God I am really excited about the meet and I'm not even going! Please, please, please take lots of pics etc............live webcam of all the action would be fab but completely understand if you cant set it up at such short notice!:P

I can see you now SJ - loads of gems in 1 bag, in another bag, in another bag and another bag - just so that you can bring ALL your bags and gems with you to show us!

Are you still thinking about that Plum Somerset?

If you see a little orange Mini jammed to the top, that'll be me!

Yep, the plum Somerset is a real possibility but it'll depend on what shade of plum it is (remember the red Mabel saga?!).

If you see a little orange Mini jammed to the top, that'll be me!

Yep, the plum Somerset is a real possibility but it'll depend on what shade of plum it is (remember the red Mabel saga?!).

Do i remember the Red Mabel? Honestly SJ - how could we forget!!!! We don't want a repeat of THAT do we?

I would say that I will be the voice of reason on Sunday, but come on - I don't think so? I wouldn't know reason if it jumped up and bit me on the bottom!

All reason has gone out the window already. Hubby laughed at me just now when I told him about your post saying that SM had had a big delivery. I told him that I wished it wasn't Saturday tomorrow because loads of people would go into SM and buy all the new delivery bags and there would only be a few things for us to look at on Sunday (all of which would be too expensive for my little budget).

He said that maybe I was getting a little worried about nothing and that he's sure that SM would have sufficient amount of bags to still have stock left on Sunday after 1 day of shopping!!!