Mulberry Mansion!!!!!!!!!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread is getting me thru the day, I am off for the rest of the Thanksgiving week! Thanks to everyone for the laughs!

Happy Thanksgiving, kroquet - to you and all our American tPF buddies :yes:

Congrats on the new house, Chaz. Sounds like you're just a bit excited about it all :yahoo:

Just staying at home and cooking a huge meal!! My daughter is going to her boyfriend's parents and my son is out of state and won't come home till Christmas. My DH will watch football all day and I will cook, eat and nap, then eat some more and go to bed for good!! Actually, this is the first year that, either we aren't going to see family or having them with us, so just my DH and I (romantic maybe)?? Thanks!!

Another quick question,I'm about to put my choccy Blenheim on e-bay,I was thinking of asking as close to £200 as I can get,does that sound reasonable?? I'll stick it on at 200 and see what happens,but I'm not sure if this is too high??

Chaz - I reckon thats a fare enough price, A friend of mine has just sold her olive Rosemary for £200 on ebay and it was watermarked.

If it does not go you can aways stick it back on !!!