Mulberry Fashion Show & Event in HoF Belfast

Klp, I emailed Francesca today and she said that friends are welcome to come with invitation holders, so don't worry, we'll get you in!! She also said that times were asked for just for catering purposes so no need to be too precise... she said that we could stay all day if we liked! And there will be lots of goodies to buy - yayyyyyyyy!!!

Oh that's brilliant news Indiana! Thank you so much, you've made my week! I'm so looking forward to going, you have no idea!

Okay, so who shall I meet up with beforehand in order to be their "plus 1"?! I need to relieve DH of his Miss M duties by 2.30pm at the latest, so he can go to his rehearsal and concert.

^^^ KLP I will be there early. I'll have my DH with me but he will get sooo bored. He is only coming along to keep me company. I have my invite so you can come in on mine if we're there at the same time.

I haven't managed to finalise plans yet, so not sure when I'm going - but I'm HOPING to have my nosed pressed against the door at opening time... I'll let you know asap - it would be lovely to meet up!

Hi Birkin Girl - have a look at the Chat thread, but to summarise, I think we were all a bit under-whelmed! Having said that, it was great to escape for the day, and also great to meet up with Mssw, Klp and Cmaec... didn't manage to coordinate with anyone else. Your absence was noted, by the way!

Ah thanks...I got the phone call but no real invite...I had my littlest dds party yesterday (jungle Dave) Fantastic....So it would have been hard to get away from fairy bun making...!