Mulberry Effie in Oak: What say you?

muppy

Nov 26, 2005
Hi, I have seen the Mulberry Effie bag in the store and it's seems like a nice practical bag for college! I'm not falling in love with it or anything but feels that it would be really practical and fit my purposes. What do you guys think of the bag design-wise?

Sorry no picts as it was a flash site, but go to www.mulberry.com to the store and select Darwin and Effie. If anyone can help me put up a pict, that would be great!

NB. How do you put up picts from flash sites???

It looks like a good, solid, functionnal bag. Design wise, it reminds me of fishing bags.

And you're very welcome, muppy

A bag should be functional but you should also LOVE it. It you're not I say look around. You will find one that suits your needs and excites you!!!

Greenie said:
I think the Phoebe is cuter!

I love the look of the Phoebe! I wanted it but was undecided at the time between it and the Roxy! After a while, I kinda lost interest and went looking for a Paddy instead, lol! Short attention span.. what can I say? :shame:

well, i like it, but not loving it so much that i have to go out and get one right now... I am also looking at the rosemary (the smaller version of the roxanne) but i do have the blenheim in pink (which is the smallest version of the roxanne!) so am hesitant to get another similar bag... but i love the design for that!

SerenitySue said:
I love the look of the Phoebe! I wanted it but was undecided at the time between it and the Roxy! After a while, I kinda lost interest and went looking for a Paddy instead, lol! Short attention span.. what can I say? :shame:

LOL I know the feeling! I like the roxanne too. I thought you were looking for more of a shoulder bag, that's why I recommended the Phoebe! :lol: