Mulberry- daily mail

I'm glad to see this being reported because Mulberry is in danger of losing more of its core and loyal customers. In some ways, I marvel at the fact that those in charge don't recognize that their customers are leaving because they feel abandoned by the brand. Raising the price without adding value is simply obnoxious--it's not a strategy for creating a top tier brand. This CEO needs to realize that Mulberry ISN'T Hermes, nor do we want it to be. People buy Mulberry because of its British heritage and unique style. I hope they turn things around.

On the LFW website it says Mulberry have a 'Presentation'. No idea what that is but I really hope they appoint a head designer on sunday

I'm glad to see this being reported because Mulberry is in danger of losing more of its core and loyal customers. In some ways, I marvel at the fact that those in charge don't recognize that their customers are leaving because they feel abandoned by the brand. Raising the price without adding value is simply obnoxious--it's not a strategy for creating a top tier brand. This CEO needs to realize that Mulberry ISN'T Hermes, nor do we want it to be. People buy Mulberry because of its British heritage and unique style. I hope they turn things around.

Exactly, we want the Mulberry classic British beauty back

If we wanted LV, Hermes etc we would buy them. it has actually pushed me away twofold,
One, because the price hikes where just too much, I know all brands put their prices up but this was just too much too soon. I will still buy if I see something in the sale I like at a sensible price

Two, if I were going to spend that much on a bag, it opened up many other brands to me that I hadn't purchased before and I liked them. I theretofore sold off several of my Mulberry bags. There is always a great second hand market for Mulberry as having bought at knocked down prices you can easily re-sale at the same sensible price. Then I bought a Gucci and a Balenciaga, have my eye on a YSL and am still collection for my Chanel :lol:

Obviously not a strategy Bruno considered.;) All the articles in the Newspapers recently said it all but has he taken it to heart. Shares still hanging around £6.50 :nogood: fingers crossed the "Presentation" at London Fashion Week will be dynamic enough to stop Mulberry tumbling any further

Last edited: