mulberry covers/sheets/curtains?

creighbaby

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
We got a two large polyester grey and white striped panels from friends a few weeks ago that have mulberry labels on them (with the mulberry logo). Does anyone know anything more about them? We thought they were long curtains, but there's no room for a curtain rod. I suppose they could be tablecloths, but they are rectangle in shape -- and did I mention polyester.

I won't be able to take photos for many days, but I am wondering if by my description anyone can be of help.

Thanks.

Last edited:

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
Absolutely no idea!

I know Mulberry do ready to wear, sunglasses and shoes but had no idea they had gone into the homeware dept.

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
Sorry, btw congrats on the 1000th posts - I would do a smilie but on mobile internet it takes forever to load!

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
Texas
They do home decor and fabrics. I had seen a blanket that I was lusting after for awhile. There are also candles I have seen online.

Congrats on 1000 Aine!!

aine1313

O.G.
Oct 16, 2007
Ireland
They do home decor and fabrics. I had seen a blanket that I was lusting after for awhile. There are also candles I have seen online.

Congrats on 1000 Aine!!
Thanks Kroquet!! I ordered a DVF dress last week from Texas (online NM) and was thinking of you!

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
I have seen Mulberry do home stuff,they had some just gorgeous leather things,footstool,waste paper bin etc,and Kroquet,I saw the candles too!!!!

aine1313

O.G.
Oct 16, 2007
Ireland
I have seen Mulberry do home stuff,they had some just gorgeous leather things,footstool,waste paper bin etc,and Kroquet,I saw the candles too!!!!
Chaz...forever our home interior design expert. Are you still making purchases for your house?

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
Texas
Thanks Kroquet!! I ordered a DVF dress last week from Texas (online NM) and was thinking of you!

Oh, bless you, I love those dresses, but just don't think I can pull it off!

I am going to receive a package from Nm tomorrow and can't wait! Ordered some Eileen Fisher in black and red. Maybe something to wear for our Sat nite out in Bath. Have my eye on another Eileen Fisher in a Mussel color and kind of a burnt orange jacket in alpaca. Might just have to have a glass of wine and hit the enter button on my computer.:P