mulberry covers/sheets/curtains?

creighbaby

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
We got a two large polyester grey and white striped panels from friends a few weeks ago that have mulberry labels on them (with the mulberry logo). Does anyone know anything more about them? We thought they were long curtains, but there's no room for a curtain rod. I suppose they could be tablecloths, but they are rectangle in shape -- and did I mention polyester.

I won't be able to take photos for many days, but I am wondering if by my description anyone can be of help.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have seen Mulberry do home stuff,they had some just gorgeous leather things,footstool,waste paper bin etc,and Kroquet,I saw the candles too!!!!

Thanks Kroquet!! I ordered a DVF dress last week from Texas (online NM) and was thinking of you!

Oh, bless you, I love those dresses, but just don't think I can pull it off!

I am going to receive a package from Nm tomorrow and can't wait! Ordered some Eileen Fisher in black and red. Maybe something to wear for our Sat nite out in Bath. Have my eye on another Eileen Fisher in a Mussel color and kind of a burnt orange jacket in alpaca. Might just have to have a glass of wine and hit the enter button on my computer.:P