Mulberry CHAT Thread

As I am weak i recently purchased an Iris WOC in lilac blossom. I knew at the time of purchasing that it didn’t have a zip pull but I didn’t think it would be so hard to find one or one that would look ok on it. I’ve tried to convince myself it’s ok without one but i know it would annoy me to open & close it without.

Has anyone been in the same situation or have any recommendations/ideas?

As I am weak i recently purchased an Iris WOC in lilac blossom. I knew at the time of purchasing that it didn’t have a zip pull but I didn’t think it would be so hard to find one or one that would look ok on it. I’ve tried to convince myself it’s ok without one but i know it would annoy me to open & close it without.

Hmmm, what about a keyring ring that is the same colour as the hardware?

Or I found these on Etsy:

You may be able to hook into the zip part where the zip pull would be? It opens like a hinge so it will be easy to attach if it fits xx

Reactions: 24shaz and tlj81
Loving the malachite colour....but am somewhat horrified at the price of a bayswater these days. We'll see - not sure if it'll hit an outlet and not sure I'll be lucky enough to get one if it does.
I can’t fathom the price difference between colours, why is malachite green £300 more than linen green? Is heavy grain leather much more expensive than small grain leather?

There’s a letter M zip puller listed on eBay. If you’re not an M it can be M for mulberry.

Reactions: tlj81
I can’t fathom the price difference between colours, why is malachite green £300 more than linen green? Is heavy grain leather much more expensive than small grain leather?

From the US website, $1650 Bays are unlined and $1250 are lined with microfiber. The grain type does not seem to matter. Does this mean the leather for unlined ones are more expensive?

Reactions: 24shaz