Mulberry CHAT Thread

Helloooo everyone, thanks so much for your suggestions. With your advice I avoided making the mistake of getting a bayswater (i actually absolutely love the classic look of it) as it would be too heavy for a work bag, and started exploring the other designs. I ended up with a belted bayswater (and it fit my laptop)! I had to find it secondhand, but it's in an absolutely pristine condition.. Again, thank you all for sharing your wisdom! :biggrin: A picture of it here (it is in the colour called "light salmon"?), looks a bit darker here probably b/c of the lighting but it's a nude salmon beige/pink? It comes with a long strap that I've kept in the bag itself but i'm happy as a first-time mulberry owner! :biggrin:

View attachment 5424159
Congratulations and welcome to the club! That’s a real beauty!

Reactions: lunacyn
How can I check if this mulberry serial number is genuine 10156838

Hello, I’m new to Mulberry. Found a gorgeous Bayswater on eBay. Are there ways to tell if it is not authentic? Never had one in the flesh.

Helloooo everyone, thanks so much for your suggestions. With your advice I avoided making the mistake of getting a bayswater (i actually absolutely love the classic look of it) as it would be too heavy for a work bag, and started exploring the other designs. I ended up with a belted bayswater (and it fit my laptop)! I had to find it secondhand, but it's in an absolutely pristine condition.. Again, thank you all for sharing your wisdom! :biggrin: A picture of it here (it is in the colour called "light salmon"?), looks a bit darker here probably b/c of the lighting but it's a nude salmon beige/pink? It comes with a long strap that I've kept in the bag itself but i'm happy as a first-time mulberry owner! :biggrin:

View attachment 5424159
Classic versus Belted Bayswater is exactly the dilemma I'm in. I've been wanting (and doubting) the classic for about ten years.. I'm planning to celebrate a work achievement with one of them, this september. Congrats and thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Reactions: lunacyn
Hi! Does anyone have any of the campaign photos/product images of the college stripe collection bayswaters from a handful of years ago? Have been searching up and down particularly for the one of the larger zipped bayswater but they seemed to have been scrubbed from the internet! Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi, does anyone know if the mulberry butterfly Bayswater Rio bag has a code number on the back of the disc.lol I have looked and looked at bags for sale and sold on line and nowhere can I find one with either a picture or mention of a code? Many thanks.

Hi, does anyone know if the mulberry butterfly Bayswater Rio bag has a code number on the back of the disc.lol I have looked and looked at bags for sale and sold on line and nowhere can I find one with either a picture or mention of a code? Many thanks.
These details can vary from bag to bag - your best bet is to check with the authenticators or a paid authentication service x

Hi! Does anyone have any of the campaign photos/product images of the college stripe collection bayswaters from a handful of years ago? Have been searching up and down particularly for the one of the larger zipped bayswater but they seemed to have been scrubbed from the internet! Any help would be much appreciated!
I found the following which features that bag style in the comparison Q&As for the Bayswaters (Heritage vs. New). No pictures of it in the zipped Bayswater, though.