Mulberry Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mssw and Sara - thanks , I adore living here, even when its wild and windy, that is when the sea goes wild and looks spectacular!

I love my printed Ledbury, Blue is deffo a keeper... TEMPTATION! Haha!!

We have the accountant in today, so he and my boss and pouring over the computer screen whilst I happily eat my yogerts and listen into the conversation! Hahaha! If only they could see my computer screen....

Happy Birthday Lola!

Happy birthday, Lola! :party:

Miss Mabel, it´s nice to hear you are enjoying some eye candy. ;) I am at work now and there isn´t any...

I am so thrilled about my new bag that I am having hard time concentrating on my work. And thank you girls for you congratulations! It feels so good to share this joy with you all!

Happy birthday, Lola! :party:

Miss Mabel, it´s nice to hear you are enjoying some eye candy. ;) I am at work now and there isn´t any...

I am so thrilled about my new bag that I am having hard time concentrating on my work. And thank you girls for you congratulations! It feels so good to share this joy with you all!

Sara, did I miss a reveal? Trying to catch on all the threads up but its been so many fab bags lately its hard to keep up and I'm not sure what I've seen or not!

Anna, you didn´t miss a reveal. I made a best offer on a bag and the seller accepted it this morning. I just paid it and I am now waiting for her to arrive. I will make a proper reveal once I get her, I promise. (Ít´s my first Mulberry.) :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.