Mulberry Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna, you didn´t miss a reveal. I made a best offer on a bag and the seller accepted it this morning. I just paid it and I am now waiting for her to arrive. I will make a proper reveal once I get her, I promise. (Ít´s my first Mulberry.) :yahoo:
Oh, congratulations - I am sure its not the last! Looking forward to a reveal!

Well, girls, Aunt Flow arrived today so being pregnant is not what was wrong with me. Damn. Still waiting on blood test results. Grrrrr. Just want to know what's causing this exhaustion!

klp - aah, I thought it was the same guy we talked about before...But you're right, if you are not happy, then moving into rented accommodation seems to be the best option. At least you don't have to rush it and can take your time finding the right place.

But I want to rush it! I've wanted to move for two years, so when we finally do it still won't be soon enough for me!

mssw, can you report that seller to ebay for stealing your photos? I should really put my username across the pics but I always forget to do that.

Lorelei, so sorry I didn't welcome you before! I'm amazed you've lasted so long with only one Mulberry. Are you sure we can't tempt you to buy another? ;):graucho:

Chloe, that's exactly it. My priorities have changes, i.e. Miss M is my priority and I don't feel this neighbourhood is the best place for her to grow up. Mind you, there are loads of little girls who always ride their bikes and knock on our door to give us flowers, so it's safe enough... just not the kind of people I would normally choose to live near. Hope that doesn't sound too snobbish!

Lola, firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :Partyhat: Have yourself a nice cup of tea and some cake, sniff all your Mulberry bags and cheer up! Today should be a celebration! Secondly, I know there are lovely places to live in NI. When I emigrated, DH already had a flat in Helen's Bays and I absolutely loved living there. Five-minute walk to the beach, nice view of the lough and decent neighbours. We wanted a house there but really couldn't afford it. There are a few houses to rent there but I suspect the rent is above our budget.

SL, I would LOVE to live where you do! It's absolutely gorgeous first of all, plus you don't have many neighbours and that for me is bliss. Where I lived in America, we had 175 acres all to ourselves and the nearest neighbour was 1/4 mile away. I miss that!

Bluecat, I'm also dreaming of SL's printed Ledbury! I wonder if any will magically appear on ebay :nuts: Race you to the BIN!!!! :biggrin: Re the noise, that's the trouble we have here - not enough trees to absorb the sound and too many people making noise!

Miss Mabel, I think you lucked out with your good-looking builder. The ones I've seen here are in no way appealing!

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. Feeling not so bad now - maybe it was an overdose of Mulberry leather!

Klp - sorry the news wasn't what you were hoping for. I'm sure it will happen for you - it's usually when you least expect it. I suspect that rents have come down in the last year or two so you may be lucky with the price. Wouldn't it be fab to live somewhere like that on the coast?

Miss_M - lucky you!!! My neighbours across the road recently had building work done and the foreman had the largest belly I have ever, ever seen. If he had taken his shirt off I would have died!

Glad you're feeling better now. :smile:

We had no trouble when trying for Miss M so I'm not worried. We weren't trying now so I didn't think I was, but still a little disappointing though, you know?

I haven't been on this thread for ages! There is so much to catch up on, will very slowly make my way through it all. I hope you are all doing well. The weather has been lovely here for the last few days. Have been trying to make the most of it, out in the garden with the cats planting seeds. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.