Mulberry bags that you hate and why?

Oh blimey... Here's one to test our friendship.......

Can't stand the cookies........ oops....

Me too i dont like the cookies either sorry Cupcake.

What??!! Shock, horror!!! :wtf:

:lolots: Glad we all have different tastes. When they first hit the coming soon section last year, quite a few people didn't like them and I thought I was in the minority.

I love that this thread is titled "Mulberry bags that you hate and why" but a lot of people have stated their hates and loves, so balancing things out....ying and yang :tup:

I don't hate any but dislike:
Maisie
Rosie

Love:
Lily
Bayswater
Alexa

What??!! Shock, horror!!! :wtf:

:lolots: Glad we all have different tastes. When they first hit the coming soon section last year, quite a few people didn't like them and I thought I was in the minority.

I love that this thread is titled "Mulberry bags that you hate and why" but a lot of people have stated their hates and loves, so balancing things out....ying and yang :tup:

I don't hate any but dislike:
Maisie
Rosie

Love:
Lily
Bayswater
Alexa
:roflmfao::roflmfao:
Pls don't be offended -I'd kill for the rest of your collection cupcake. :P
I like the ying and yang reference too :tup:

:roflmfao::roflmfao:
Pls don't be offended -I'd kill for the rest of your collection cupcake. :P
I like the ying and yang reference too :tup:

:P Not offended at all, Bev :hugs: One thing that makes me come back to Mulberry again and again, even though I'm trying not to be so heavy with one designer in my collection, is that Mulberry always have something for everyone and I never find them boring at all :cool:

Oops, my comment should have been yin and yang, not ying and yang! Hope that doesn't have a completely different meaning!

Jan - interesting thread hun!.....would defo agree with you re: Dorset Tote - very flimsy and insubstantal imo. Steph - ITA too about Maisie looks like a one-dimensional plastic mutant!.... Don't like Del Rey either Holls'- waste of time.....

Regressing in time a bit, hated the Roxy "Womble" (looks like a cheapo pair of fake UGGs!), and not passionate about the coated canvas lurid orange and purple Roxy's they produced a while back......ditto pale blue denim Tilly (why???)......I'm afraid I'm old/vintage luscious Darwin all the way......:graucho:;)

I can like and lust after almost every mulberry recent and past... Except the Antony, I think it's the worlds ugliest bag! Strong opinion I'm sorry if I offend anyone we all have different likes and dislikes :smile:

I can like and lust after almost every mulberry recent and past... Except the Antony, I think it's the worlds ugliest bag! Strong opinion I'm sorry if I offend anyone we all have different likes and dislikes :smile:
Hi Melanie how interesting there are a few of u who hate the ant.
No worries.
I do the small oak ant i think it is a Mulberry classic.
I also think that the ant is not a younger or teenager bag as my son stole mine and then gave it back saying he was far too young for it and maybe would wear it when he was a lot older:lol:

Every time I think I don't like a bag I see it again later & fall in love with it. Even Maisie's growing on me & I thought it was the vilest bag Mulberry had ever produced at one time.

Every time I think I don't like a bag I see it again later & fall in love with it. Even Maisie's growing on me & I thought it was the vilest bag Mulberry had ever produced at one time.

And that, Shaz, is why these reveals are sooo dangerous!! Mind you, I bought my petrol mini Taylor almost by accident on Friday, having never, ever considered the style in my life. Funny how these bags jump off the shelves into your arms ... :lol:

And that, Shaz, is why these reveals are sooo dangerous!! Mind you, I bought my petrol mini Taylor almost by accident on Friday, having never, ever considered the style in my life. Funny how these bags jump off the shelves into your arms ... :lol:

How are you finding the Taylor Mayfly is it fiddly to open and what can u fit inside?
Ive always liked this style only int he mini.

How are you finding the Taylor Mayfly is it fiddly to open and what can u fit inside?
Ive always liked this style only int he mini.

She hasn't been out yet, J.A.N. (not even Collonilled!!) but when I tried her on in the shop I was astonished at how easy she was to open and access my stuff - quite the reverse of what I'd have thought! She was particularly comfy cross-body, but I love the little handheld strap on the top and you can detach the long strap for a cute almost-clutch-style. (I did try on a Bryn, but found her too hard and structured - this little baby was soft and felt like I'd owned her for years, when I hadn't even paid for her yet!! :biggrin:) I could easily fit what I'd need for the day in there, although I'd use a smaller purse and not a huge makeup bag. I'll pack her out later and then photo the contents for you. The owner of the shop wears a Taylor (I think a Mini, too) as her everyday bag - which tells you something when she has the entire range of Mulberry (and other brands) to pick from!! I know I'm going to love her! :love:

I'm very picky when it comes to bags and shoes, so if I'm completely honest, there are quite a few Mulberry bags that I don't like personally. I still might like them on others but they just don't suit me/my style.

Bags I "hate":

Maisie - I just don't get this bag, although reveals here have looked a lot better than at mulberry.com
Roxanne - Just too much going on
Dorset Tote - The leather looks too flimsy
Anything in Silky Snake - I can't do animal prints
Antony - Too masculine
Lily - The postman's lock looks too big for the regular lily

Bags I love:

Bayswater
Alexa
Medium Lily
Trout bag
Tillie
Del Rey
(Bryn, although I'm not completely over the fact that it looks a bit like a cyclop).

Very interesting thread!

She hasn't been out yet, J.A.N. (not even Collonilled!!) but when I tried her on in the shop I was astonished at how easy she was to open and access my stuff - quite the reverse of what I'd have thought! She was particularly comfy cross-body, but I love the little handheld strap on the top and you can detach the long strap for a cute almost-clutch-style. (I did try on a Bryn, but found her too hard and structured - this little baby was soft and felt like I'd owned her for years, when I hadn't even paid for her yet!! :biggrin:) I could easily fit what I'd need for the day in there, although I'd use a smaller purse and not a huge makeup bag. I'll pack her out later and then photo the contents for you. The owner of the shop wears a Taylor (I think a Mini, too) as her everyday bag - which tells you something when she has the entire range of Mulberry (and other brands) to pick from!! I know I'm going to love her! :love:
Oh that sounds fab missed out again on this beauty peanut b's has just gone.
I dithered too much.
Just as well as i am banned. xxxx