Mulberry AW11

You would have to be bananas to spend that much on a Mulberry! No offense to bananas intended by my comment!

attachment.php

Attachments

• banana.jpg
    banana.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 412
I love the mood of this collection. The sludgy colours appeal to me especially the mole grey and cabbage green which sounds like a Farrow & Ball paint colour! And who could not love hedgehogs? (glossing over the fact that they're riddled with fleas).
Ah - but hedgehog fleas can only live and feed on hedgehogs, so unlike cat or dog fleas, they're harmless to us.

I'm a mine of useless information. Went to a hedgehog 'hospital' whilst on holiday last year and the staff 'educated' me.....

Was showing OH the A/W11 and watching it with him, (re-?)saw this pink Tillie that I quite liked and didnt mind the croc print but upon seeing the TPF piccus I noticed it was... Lambskin I think? :C

I've missed this thread - not been around much lately - but there are some lovely bags on the way :tup:

I really love the style of this
attachment.php

The extra straps are inexplicable, though :confused1: I just don't get it. If they wanted to secure the top flap, they could have used hidden Edie-style fastenings.

That's the one I immediately went for too Ditab. I just don't get those extra straps either. Is it something to do with how the flaps sit when the bag is carried by the long strap I wonder? But opening those two straps & the lock each time I opened the bag would be annoying. Leaving them hanging open would also be annoying. And yet I do find myself liking the Bays satchel...

Edit - actually I've never liked how the flaps on a Bays can stick out sometimes. Maybe this is the answer? It warrants further investigation at least! Lol.

Finally - :heart: in love again with Mulberry...

I haven't been impressed with the latest collection, neither F/W 2010 or S/S 2011 did much for me. But I find the F/W 2011 very much of an improvement and I fell in love with the new Neely. Finally a Mulberry to lust after again, I'm thrilled!

Anyone knows it's official name?

Mulberry-22.jpg

attachment.php

Finally - :heart: in love again with Mulberry...
attachment.php

Thanks for this picture - amazingly, for once, this is totally a look that I would wear! the hair's almost identical to mine, the sweater, the coat, the long skirt with boots are all what I'd feel comfortable in - it could be a better version of me! I am so used to looking at "designer" gear and thinking that it's just not meant for me.

That's what we all would like TP - to be a "better version of us". I like that!
That new Neely looks much better than the spongy patent versions that we've seen previously. The leather looks so much better.